Hajj & Umrah Travel Vaccination Clinic Booking Form 2015
Guidance Notes to completing the online booking form:
- All fields are mandatory and required
- Please complete in CAPITAL letters
- One form to be completed per booking
- Once completed, we will send you a pro-forma with a unique reference number. Upon full payment, your booking will be confirmed. See further notes below. For help or assistance please email us.
- The clinic is open to anyone 2 years old and above (under 2’s to be seen by their GP’s)
- Pre payment required to secure a booking, so please action any emails you receive promptly.
- On the day – ensure you wear suitable baggy clothing to allow the vaccination to be administered to the top part of the arm (do not wear tight fitting clothes and be able to roll your sleeves up high)
- ON COMPLETION OF THE FORM YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH A PRO-FORM ORDER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (& JUNK FOLDERS) TO ACTION ANY REQUESTS.
- Telephone or ‘on-the-day’ bookings will incur a £5 admin fee.
- At peak times the telephone may take longer to answer or you may be diverted to a voicemail and may take up to 48hours for a response. You are advised to email any queries for a faster response.
- ACWY VAX – 5years of age and above (inc adults) £32.50 each (includes FREE vaccination certificate)
- Conjugate ACWY – 2years – 5years £35.00 each (WAS £37.50 – includes FREE vaccination certificate)
- Hajj & Umrah Seminar ONLY – FREE to Attend on dates advertised. Registration Required.For Hajj & Umrah the Saudi Ministry of Health requires that anyone from the age of 2yrs and above have to have been immunised against Meningitis ACWY.
This is a not-for-profit charitable service.